Midwest Eye Associates ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
COVID-19 Update – May 10th: While we are primarily reserving appointments in the early weeks of re-opening for those of you who have an urgent need for glasses and contacts or emergent care, we are eager to get all of our patients back on track with their care as soon as possible. Please call our office to reschedule any appointment missed due to our recent closures. We will fit you into our schedule as time allows or add you to our waiting list should appointment availability open up in the next few weeks.
We love our patients! If our doctors and team members seem a little less talkative than on past visits, it is to limit time spent in close proximity and to allow for social distancing, running on time, etc. Thank you in advance for your understanding!
We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice. Rest assured we will continue to deliver your eye care services in a safe and clean environment.
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
Precautions You should Be Taking
- Check into our curbside waiting room by texting or calling the office upon arrival
- Wear a mask in the office
- Have your temperature taken by a team member upon your arrival. Anyone with a fever over 100 degrees will not be allowed to enter the office.
- Only the patient being examined or receiving services is permitted to enter the office at this time
- Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment but please bring your contacts and eyeglasses to your appointment
Steps Our Practice is Taking (Include but Not Limited To:)
- Doors will remain locked during business hours to reduce the amount of foot traffic in the office.
- Temperatures of team members will be taken upon arrival.
- All surfaces and instruments will be disinfected and sanitized after every patient.
- All frames will be disinfected and sanitized following each patient’s use.
- Plexiglass has been added to the Front Desk to separate patients and team members.
- Every team member is required to clean their hands before and after every patient contact.
- We expect our doctors and team members to wear masks at all times.
- We will ask patients to answer a short questionnaire about COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will ask patients all medical history questions prior to their office visit.