Welcome to Midwest Eye Associates
Midwest Eye Associates has served the greater St. Louis and St. Charles area with the highest quality vision care since 1969. Our doctors strive to provide the most comprehensive eye examinations possible. We offer the newest product lines for frames, contact lenses and sunglasses to help maximize everyone’s visual potential. And using the latest technology we can manage nearly every eye condition including glaucoma, macular degeneration, keratoconus, dry eyes and allergies.
The doctors and our knowledgeable staff pride ourselves on delivering the best service possible to all our patients and we hope you choose one of Midwest Eye Associates 5 convenient locations for your next eye exam.
Focus on Technology
Each month we'll focus on some of the advanced tools and equipment that we use at Midwest Eye Associates to provide our patients with the best and most advanced professional eye care.
This month the focus is on the Kowa Digital Fundus Camera, an amazing tool used to keep track of any abnormalities in the back of the eye which helps monitor changes and guide treatment options for patients with glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetes as well as many other conditions.
Q&A with Dr. B.
Dr. Seth Bachelier Answers Your Eyecare Questions
What is LASIK?
LASIK stands for Laser-Assisted in situ Keratomileusis. It is a surgical procedure in which a laser is applied to the front surface of the eye, the cornea. LASIK is intended to remove any irregularities in the cornea thereby producing quality vision without the use of corrective lenses. During the procedure, a flap is made on the outer layer of the cornea, and the laser is applied to the middle layers before the flap is put back in place. New advances in laser technology have made the procedure much safer and more successful in recent years. LASIK can treat high levels of nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. And, while not everyone is a candidate, there are other similar procedures available for laser vision correction. Please inquire with any staff or doctor at Midwest Eye Associates if you have any questions or to find out if you are a good candidate.
- Request an appointment
- Complete patient forms for check ups & eye exams
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- See insurance plans we accept
- Meet our eye doctors who serve St. Charles, Creve Coeur, St. Peters, Fenton & Wentzville, MO.
- See the designer frame brands we carry at any of our opticals in St. Charles, Creve Coeur, St. Peters, Fenton & Wentzville, MO.
- Reorder contact lenses from our opticals.
- Learn all about Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, allergies, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
- Read about our complete eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in St. Charles, St. Peters, Creve Coeur, Fenton and Wentzville MO
From our offices in St. Charles, St. Peters, Creve Coeur, Fenton, and Wentzville , Midwest Eye Associates serves patients from Missouri's, Greater St. Louis Area - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our eye doctors.
- Aug 27, 2014 - Cutting Edge Glaucoma Technology
A futuristic, yet simplistic, eye implant paired with a smartphone app may change the way eye doctors treat glaucoma. More »
- Aug 24, 2014 - Comfortable Vision for Back-to-school Reading
- Jul 24, 2014 - Be on the Lookout for Vision Problems this Summer Break
- Mar 25, 2014 - Allergies are Here!
If it's Springtime in St. Louis, it must be Allergy Season... More »
- Jan 8, 2014 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Jan 6, 2014 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »
"Year of Children's Vision"
Prevent Blindness America and partner organizations have made a New Year's resolution to make 2014 the "Year of Children's Vision".