Welcome to Midwest Eye Associates
Midwest Eye Associates has served the greater St. Louis and St. Charles area with the highest quality vision care since 1969. Our doctors strive to provide the most comprehensive eye examinations possible. We offer the newest product lines for frames, contact lenses and sunglasses to help maximize everyone’s visual potential. And using the latest technology we can manage nearly every eye condition including glaucoma, macular degeneration, keratoconus, dry eyes and allergies.
The doctors and our knowledgeable staff pride ourselves on delivering the best service possible to all our patients and we hope you choose one of Midwest Eye Associates 5 convenient locations for your next eye exam.
Focus on Technology
Each month we'll focus on some of the advanced tools and equipment that we use at Midwest Eye Associates to provide our patients with the best and most advanced professional eye care.
This month the focus is on the M’eyeFit Digital Measuring System, a fantastic tool to personalize frames and maximize your vision.
Q&A with Dr. B.
Dr. Seth Bachelier Answers Your Eyecare Questions
What is astigmatism?
Astigmatism is a condition where the front surface of the eye, the cornea, is not perfectly shaped. Instead of looking like a ping pong ball, the cornea more closely resembles a football shape. This means the cornea distorts or bends light abnormally when it enters the eye. This makes images blurry. And unlike nearsightedness and farsightedness, astigmatism affects light at ALL distances. People with uncorrected astigmatism often report halos around lights, difficulty driving at night and shadowing around objects. Astigmatism is easily correctable with glasses and contact lenses. It is not a preventable condition and it is not associated with any other eye diseases.
- Request an appointment
- Complete patient forms for check ups & eye exams
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- See insurance plans we accept
- Meet our eye doctors who serve St. Charles, Creve Coeur, St. Peters, Fenton & Wentzville, MO.
- See the designer frame brands we carry at any of our opticals in St. Charles, Creve Coeur, St. Peters, Fenton & Wentzville, MO.
- Reorder contact lenses from our opticals.
- Learn all about Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, allergies, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
- Read about our complete eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in St. Charles, St. Peters, Creve Coeur, Fenton and Wentzville MO
From our offices in St. Charles, St. Peters, Creve Coeur, Fenton, and Wentzville , Midwest Eye Associates serves patients from Missouri's, Greater St. Louis Area - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our eye doctors.
- Aug 27, 2014 - Cutting Edge Glaucoma Technology
A futuristic, yet simplistic, eye implant paired with a smartphone app may change the way eye doctors treat glaucoma. More »
- Aug 24, 2014 - Comfortable Vision for Back-to-school Reading
- Jul 24, 2014 - Be on the Lookout for Vision Problems this Summer Break
- Mar 25, 2014 - Allergies are Here!
If it's Springtime in St. Louis, it must be Allergy Season... More »
- Jan 8, 2014 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Jan 6, 2014 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »
"Year of Children's Vision"
Prevent Blindness America and partner organizations have made a New Year's resolution to make 2014 the "Year of Children's Vision".